Call for Abstract
3rd International Conference on Nuclear Medicine & Radiation Therapy, will be organized around the theme “Scrutinizing Different Perspectives of Nuclear Medicine and Radiation Therapy”
Nuclear Medicine 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Nuclear Medicine 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Nuclear Medicine is the branch of Medical imaging. Radiation oncology utilizes little measures of radioactive material are used to analyse and decide the importance to treat an assortment of sicknesses, including many sorts of growths, coronary illness, gastrointestinal, endocrine, neurological disorders and different variations from inside the body. Since radiotherapy systems can identify nuclear physics inside the body, they offer the possibility to distinguish disease in its most prompt stages and in addition a patient's early reaction to helpful intercessions. Radiology imaging strategies are non-invasive and except for intravenous infusions, are typically effortless medical tests that assistance doctors analyze and assess restorative conditions. This imaging examines utilize radioactive materials called radiopharmaceuticals or radiotracers. Radiation Oncology Conferences focus on the modern approaches of nuclear medicine.
- Track 1-1Track 1-1: Nuclear Medicine in Cancer
- Track 1-2Track 1-2: Nuclear Medicine for Neurological diseases
- Track 1-3Track 1-3: Nuclear Medicine for Autoimmune diseases
- Track 1-4Track 1-4: Nuclear Medicine for Cardiovascular diseases
- Track 1-5Track 1-5: Nuclear Medicine for Congenital Diseases
Medical imaging is the representation of body parts, tissues, or organs, for use in clinical conclusion, treatment and ailment observing. Nuclear Medicine Conferences envelop the fields of radiology, atomic prescription, optical imaging and image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT). Diagnostic radiology also establishes the database for anatomy and physiology to identify the abnormalities. Therapeutic imaging is regularly seen to assign the arrangement of systems that noninvasively deliver pictures of the interior part of the body. Each kind of ionizing radiation gives diverse data about the zone of the body being considered or treated, identified with conceivable illness, damage, or the viability of restorative treatment.
- Track 2-1Track 2-1: Pediatric Imaging
- Track 2-2Track 2-2: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Track 2-3Track 2-3: Molecular imaging
- Track 2-4Track 2-4: Neuroimaging
- Track 2-5Track 2-5: Musculoskeletal Imaging
The discharge or transmission of energy is known as radiation physics. Radiation therapy diffuses in the form of waves or particles through a material medium. Medical Physics is categorized as either ionizing or non-ionizing depending on the energy of the radiated particles. Radiotherapy physics includes three radiations such as Electro-magnetic radiation which includes radio waves, visible light and x-rays, Particle radiation which includes α, β, and neutron radiation and Acoustic radiation which includes ultrasound and seismic waves. Radiation physics may also refer to the energy, waves, or particles being radiated. Radiation Therapy Conferences expresses various developing therapies for cancer treatment.
- Track 3-1Track 3-1: Synchrotron Radiation
- Track 3-2Track 3-2: X-ray Absorption Fine Structure
- Track 3-3Track 3-3: Characteristic Radiation
- Track 3-4Track 3-4: Electromagnetic Therapy
- Track 3-5Track 3-5: Musculoskeletal Imaging
Radiation therapy utilizes high-vitality particles or waves such as x-beams, gamma beams, electron bars, or protons to harm tumor cells. Radiation oncology treatment utilizes radioactive substances, such as radioactive iodine, which enter into the blood to execute growth cells. Radiography kills tumor cell by damaging their DNA, the particles inside cells that convey hereditary data and pass it starting with one era to the next. Brachytherapy can either harm DNA straightforwardly or make charged particles (free radicals) inside the cells that can thus harm the DNA. when the harmed cells pass on, they are separated and dispensed by the body's characteristic procedures. Radiology Conferences will focus on the understanding of all the radiation therapies.
- Track 4-1Track 4-1: Tomotherapy
- Track 4-2Track 4-2: Stereotactic body radiation therapy
- Track 4-3Track 4-3: Image-guided radiation therapy
- Track 4-4Track 4-4: Intensity-modulated radiation therapy
- Track 4-5Track 4-5: Proton therapy
- Track 4-6Track 4-6: Brachytherapy
Radiation oncology is a therapeutic speciality that involves the controlled use of radiation to treat cancer to cure or to reduce pain caused by cancer. Radioactivity one of the three essential strengths, the two being surgical and restorative oncology, associated with the treatment of disease. Medical Oncology provides three-dimensional images of tumors that exactly target radioactivity beams to the cancer, limiting damage to important adjacent organs. Radionuclides can be given as a healing methodology, either alone or mix with surgery as well as chemotherapy. It might be utilized in a palliative manner, to calm indications in patients with serious malignancies. Radiation Oncology Conferences provides a multidisciplinary to radiology researchers.
- Track 5-1Track 5-1: Lung Cancer
- Track 5-2Track 5-2: Prostate Cancer
- Track 5-3Track 5-3: Metastatic Cancer
- Track 5-4Track 5-4: Breast Cancer
- Track 5-5Track 5-5: Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer
- Track 5-6Track 5-6: Head and Neck Cancer
Diagnostic radiology is the field of treatment that utilizations imaging tests and strategies to analyse a patient. Therapeutic Imaging has an essential impact in the analysis of ailment or damage. The tests regularly utilize radiation, at levels that have been resolved to be protected, to make point by point anatomical pictures. Medical Imaging refer to the field of prescription that utilizations non-intrusive imaging outputs to analyse a patient. The biological imaging tests and hardware utilized in some cases includes low measurements of radiation to make clear pictures of the diagnosis. The Nuclear Medicine Conferences indicative imaging incorporates Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Sonography, tomography filters, attractive resonance imaging examines and nuclear medicine.
- Track 6-1Track 6-1: Cardiovascular Radiology
- Track 6-2Track 6-2: Chest Radiology
- Track 6-3Track 6-3: Interventional Radiology
- Track 6-4Track 6-4: Pediatric Radiology
- Track 6-5Track 6-5: Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Track 6-6Track 6-6: Genitourinary Radiology
Adjuvant therapy is therapy for cancer which is given in addition to the initial therapy to maximize its effectiveness. The surgeries and complex treatment regimens used in cancer therapy to describe adjuvant cancer treatments. Neoadjuvant therapy usually refers to surgery followed by chemotherapy and radiotherapy to help decrease the risk of the sarcoma recurring. Adjunct therapy is used for specific cancers such as malignancy melanoma however there is a little hard indication to utilize chemotherapy in the adjuvant location. Adjuvant treatment is effective in inhibiting the result of micro metastatic ailment from colorectal cancer that has been removed surgically. Adjuvant treatment increases the survival rate for patients with breast cancer. Radiation Therapy Conferences will explore the application of imaging techniques.
- Track 7-1Track 7-1: Neoadjuvant therapy
- Track 7-2Track 7-2: Adjuvant chemoradiotherapy
- Track 7-3Track 7-3: Concomitant systemic cancer therapy
- Track 7-4Track 7-4: Adjuvant Therapy in Breast cancer
- Track 7-5Track 7-5: Adjuvant Therapy in colorectal cancer
- Track 7-6Track 7-6: Immunotherapy
Ultrasound is an imaging technique that utilizes high-recurrence sound waves to define tissue. It is a valuable and adaptable methodology in restorative imaging, and regularly gives an extra or special picture of tissues, distinguished and altered modalities such as ordinary radiography or CT. Medical sonography depends on properties of acoustic material science to restrict and show diverse tissue types. The recurrence of the sound waves utilized as a part of medicinal ultrasound is in the scope of a large number of cycles every second ultrasound utilizes non-ionizing sound waves and has not been related with carcinogenesis. Acoustic microscopy is technique using sound waves to visualize structures too small to be determined by the human eye. Radiology Conferences will focus on the different techniques used in ultrasound.
- Track 8-1Track 8-1: Sonography
- Track 8-2Track 8-2: Echocardiogram
- Track 8-3Track 8-3: Ophthalmic ultrasound
- Track 8-4Track 8-4: Ultrasound-guided biopsies
- Track 8-5Track 8-5: Abdominal Radiography
Imaging technique used to securely distinguish illness in its beginning periods. Radiography incorporates radiopharmaceutical includes the utilization of radioactive tracers controlled either by infusion orally or inward breath. Exceptional cameras, PCs and radioactive tracers are utilized to picture how infection or medications adjust organ framework. Radiation Oncology Conferences shows different complexity specialists and radiotracers for growth imaging is assessed of ultrasound, x-beam imaging, attractive reverberation imaging (X-ray), single-photon emanation processed tomography, positron emission tomography (PET), and optical imaging. Inventive advancements are rising such as positron discharge mammography of the cancer and spectroscopy upgraded colonoscopy for tumor screening, hyperpolarization X-ray and PET for arranging, and particle shaft incited PET examining and close infrared fluorescence guided surgery for disease treatment.
- Track 9-1Track 9-1: Photoacoustic imaging
- Track 9-2Track 9-2: Echocardiography
- Track 9-3Track 9-3: Elastography
- Track 9-4Track 9-4: Angiography
- Track 9-5Track 9-5: Fluoroscopy
A radionuclide is a method for imaging bones, organs and different parts of the body by utilizing a little measurements of a radiological substance. There are distinctive sorts of radioisotope substance. The one utilized relies upon which organ or part of the body is to be checked. A radionuclide is a precarious nuclide and along these lines ruffians emanating ionizing radiation. Radionuclide checking utilizes the radiation discharged by radionuclides to create pictures. A radionuclide is an insecure isotope that turns out to be steadier by discharging vitality as radiation. This radiation can incorporate gamma-beam photons or particulate outflow such as positron, utilized as a part of Positron Emission Tomography. Radionuclide can be used to monitor processes such as DNA replication or amino acid transport. It is used to treat conditions such as hyperthyroidism, thyroid cancer and blood disorder. Radiation Therapy Conferences concentrates on the different substances in the radioactive nuclide.
- Track 10-1Track 10-1: Radioisotope
- Track 10-2Track 10-2: Nuclear Fission
- Track 10-3Track 10-3: Radioactive Tracer
- Track 10-4Track 10-4: Radon
- Track 10-5Track 10-5: Gamma Radiation
- Track 10-6Track 10-6: Ionizing Radiation
Interventional radiology is a curative sub-strength of radiology using trivially obtrusive image guided methods to examine and treat diseases in each organ framework. Vascular Radiology originated within diagnostic radiology as an invasive diagnostic subspecialty which include angiography, Cholangiography and biopsy. The therapeutic radiology is to analyze and treat patients utilizing the slightest intrusive strategies at present accessible with a specific end area to limit hazard to the patient and enhance health results. These methods have fewer hazards, less irritation and less recuperation time in contrast with open surgery. Radiation Therapy Conferences will focus on the scope of infections and organs amiable to picture guided restorative and symptomatic techniques are broad and continually developing, and incorporate illnesses and components of the vascular, gastrointestinal, hepatobiliary, genitourinary, aspiratory, musculoskeletal, and the focal sensory system.
- Track 11-1Track 11-1: Vertebroplasty
- Track 11-2Track 11-2: Percutaneous nephrostomy
- Track 11-3Track 11-3: Endovascular aneurysm repair
- Track 11-4Track 11-4: Endovenous laser treatment
- Track 11-5Track 11-5: Cholangiography
The branch of science about the impacts of ionizing radiation on living beings and the application in science of nuclear medicine techniques is called radiobiology. A few impacts of radio waves on human wellbeing are stochastic, implying that their possibility of occurrence increases with measurement, while the seriousness is free of dosage example for stochastic are radiation-induced cancer, teratogenesis and heart disease. The radiology impacts must be measured through extensive epidemiology examinations where adequate information has been gathered to expel bewildering variables, for example, smoking propensities and other way of life factors. Radiation Oncology Conferences concentrates on the impact of radiation biology.
- Track 12-1Track 12-1: Ionizing Radiation
- Track 12-2Track 12-2: Teletherapy
- Track 12-3Track 12-3: External exposure pathway
- Track 12-4Track 12-4: Internal exposure pathway
- Track 12-5Track 12-5: Bioelectromagnetics
- Track 12-6Track 12-6: Electrotherapy
Computed tomography is an imaging strategy that utilizations exceptional x-beam gear to make pictures or outputs of ranges inside the body. It is also called computerized tomography and computerized axial tomography. Computed tomography is an indicative imaging technology used to make definite pictures of inner organs, bones, delicate tissue and veins. The cross-sectional pictures created within a CT output can be reformatted in numerous planes, and can even produce three-dimensional pictures which can be seen on a PC screen, imprinted on film or exchanged to electronic media. Radiology Conferences will discuss about the CT filtering which is regularly the best strategy for identifying a wide range of diseases since the pictures enable your specialist to affirm the nearness of a tumor and decide its size and area. Digital geometry processing is quick, effortless, non-invasive and precise. In crisis cases, it can expose inward wounds and draining rapidly enough to help spare lives. CT also exist as positron emission tomography (PET) and single-photon emission computed tomography (SPECT).
- Track 13-1Track 13-1: Computerized axial tomography
- Track 13-2Track 13-2: CT colonography
- Track 13-3Track 13-3: CT Lung cancer
- Track 13-4Track 13-4: Positron Emission Tomography
- Track 13-5Track 13-5: Mammography
- Track 13-6Track 13-6: Pediatric Computed Tomography
Radiopharmacology is the investigation of radiopharmaceuticals uses the circle of therapeutic and diagnostic agents for the treatment of the numerous sicknesses. Radiopharmaceuticals are utilized as a part of the field of atomic prescription as radioactive tracers in medical imaging and treatment for some ailments. Numerous radiopharmaceuticals utilize technetium-99m which has numerous helpful properties as a gamma-discharging tracer nuclide. Medicinal radiocompounds fuse a radioactive tracer particle into a bigger pharmaceutically dynamic atom, which is restricted in the body, after which the radionuclide tracer enables it to be effectively identified with a gamma camera or comparative gamma imaging gadget. Radiation Therapy Conferences envision the radiopharmacology.
- Track 14-1Track 14-1: Medicinal Radiochemistry
- Track 14-2Track 14-2: Radiopharmaceuticals
- Track 14-3Track 14-3: Radioisotope
- Track 14-4Track 14-4: Medical Imaging
- Track 14-5Track 14-5: Radiocompounds
Chemotherapy is the kind of treatment that incorporates one or more anti-cancer drugs which is chemotherapy regimen. It is to stop the development of tumor cells. Medical Oncology has three procedures to cure, control and facilitate the growth cells. Contingent upon the kind of growth chemotherapy treatment is given. In cure cancer, chemotherapy demolishes malignancy cells and can never again distinguish them in the body. In control tumor, chemotherapy shields disease from spreading, moderate its development or decimates growth cells that have spread to different parts of the body. In ease growth, chemotherapy shrivels tumors that are causing agony or weight. Chemotherapy is one of the major categories of the medical discipline precisely devoted to pharmacotherapy for cancer. Chemotherapy constitutes systemic therapy which is often used in conjunction with other modalities such as radiation therapy and hyperthermia therapy. Nuclear Medicine Conferences will discloses the application of therapies.
- Track 15-1Track 15-1: Pharmacotherapy
- Track 15-2Track 15-2: Cancer Therapy
- Track 15-3Track 15-3: Peripheral neuropathy
- Track 15-4Track 15-4: Alkylating agents
- Track 15-5Track 15-5: Antimetabolites
- Track 15-6Track 15-6: Electro Chemotherapy
- Track 15-7Track 15-7: Tumorigenesis
Radiographics is an imaging technique which utilizes electromagnetic radiation other than noticeable light, to see the inward structure of a non-consistently made and misty protest (i.e. a non-straightforward question of changing thickness and structure). To make the picture, a heterogeneous light emission beams is delivered by an X-beam generator and is anticipated. A specific measure of X-beam is consumed by the protest, which is reliant on the specific thickness and arrangement of that question. The X-ray beam would then be able to give a superimposed 2D portrayal of all the interior structures. Differentiation radiation therapy utilizes a radio difference specialist, a sort of complexity medium, to make the structures of intrigue emerge outwardly from their experience, while plain radiography does not. Each sort is most appropriate to specific signs. Radiation Oncology Conferences exhibits novel approaches to cancer treatment.
- Track 16-1Track 16-1: Projectional radiography
- Track 16-2Track 16-2: Dual energy X-ray absorptiometry
- Track 16-3Track 16-3: Contrast radiography
- Track 16-4Track 16-4: Electromagnetic Radiation
- Track 16-5Track 16-5: Industrial radiography
- Track 16-6Track 16-6: Image intensifiers and array detectors
- Track 16-7Track 16-7: Spine radiography
Magnetic Resonance imaging is a medical imaging technique that uses an attractive field and beats of radio wave vitality to make pictures of organs and structures inside the body. Certain atomic nuclei are able to absorb and emit radio frequency energy when placed in an external magnetic field. X-ray gives distinctive data about structures in the body than can be seen with a X-beam, ultrasound, or tomography (CT) check. X-ray likewise may indicate issues that can't be seen with other imaging techniques. For an X-ray test the range of the body being considered is set inside an extraordinary machine that contains a solid magnet. Pictures from an X-ray examine are advanced pictures that can be spared and put away on a PC for more examination. The pictures likewise can be assessed remotely and MRI does not use ionizing radiation. Sometimes, differentiate material might be utilized amid the X-ray sweep to demonstrate certain structures more clearly. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance is utilized to discover problems such as tumors, damage, vein maladies or infection. X-ray likewise might be done to give more data about a problem seen in X-beam, ultrasound sweep or CT filter. Differentiation material might be utilized amid X-ray to indicate irregular tissue.
- Track 17-1Track 17-1: Neuroimaging
- Track 17-2Track 17-2: Abdomen and pelvis MRI
- Track 17-3Track 17-3: Liver and gastrointestinal imaging MRI
- Track 17-4Track 17-4: Electroencephalography
- Track 17-5Track 17-5: Peripheral nerve stimulation
- Track 17-6Track 17-6: Phase Contrast MRI
Nuclear medicine equipment utilizes unique sort of imaging gadgets which are gamma camera and single-photon emission computed tomography (SPECT). The gamma camera, additionally called a scintillation camera, recognizes radioactive vitality that is produced from the patient's body and changes over it into a picture. The gamma camera does not emanate any radiation. The gamma camera is made out of radiation indicators, called gamma camera heads. SPECT includes the pivot of the gamma camera heads around the patient's body to analysed, three-dimensional pictures, while the PET scanner is a vast machine with a round, donut formed opening in the centre, like a Computed tomography or X-ray unit. Radiology Conferences will be focused on the different types of nuclear medicine equipment.
- Track 18-1Track 18-1: Teleradiology
- Track 18-2Track 18-2: PET scanner
- Track 18-3Track 18-3: CT imaging system
- Track 18-4Track 18-4: SPECT gamma camera
The side effects of nuclear medicine are no known long antagonistic impacts from such low-measurements presentation. In radioisotope some potential reactions that may happen include: soreness or swelling may create at the infusion site. Unfavourably susceptible responses to the radiopharmaceutical may happen. In radiation oncology a few malignancies cause side effects, which are changes in your body. Cases of manifestations and symptoms incorporate nausea, vomiting, loose bowels and weariness. Radiotherapy causes symptoms since it influences solid tissue and additionally tumor cells. Solid tissue is preferable ready to recover over tumor cells, however might be harmed by the radiation in the short. Nuclear Medicine Conferences explains about the symptoms are transitory, some might be lasting and some can show up months or even years after treatment wraps up.
- Track 19-1Track 19-1: Effects of Radiotherapy on the Oral Cavity
- Track 19-2Track 19-2: Hair Loss from Radiation Treatment
- Track 19-3Track 19-3: Esophagitis
- Track 19-4Track 19-4: Effects on Pituitary System
- Track 19-5Track 19-5: Long-term side effects
In radiology medication, a case report is a point by point report of the indications, signs, analysis, treatment, and follow-up of an individual patient. The study aims at clinical oncology, radiotherapy as well as medical physics, imaging techniques and nuclear medicine equipment. Case reports of radiation therapy may contain a statistic profile of the patient. Some case reports additionally contain a writing survey of other announced cases. Radiation Therapy Conferences will survey the evolution of radiation therapy for cancer treatment.
- Track 20-1Track 20-1: Gastrointestinal stromal tumor report
- Track 20-2Track 20-2: Cancer Case Reports
- Track 20-3Track 20-3: Hematologic Case Reports
- Track 20-4Track 20-4: Osteoporosis Case Reports
- Track 20-5Track 20-4: Osteoporosis Case Reports
- Track 20-6Track 20-5: Autoimmune Diseases Case Reports